Need to check out a library book or find resources from the NETC Library?
It is simple as can be ….
- Check out NETC’s virtual libraries (arranged by the college division); if you cannot find what you need, then …
- Go to our Catalog NETC’s online catalog and search for the needed items. Most of our resources are available online – we have a limited collection of print books.
- Select the materials you need.
- Digital Materials log in through OpenAthens to access materials.
- For printed materials, visit the library on the Cheraw campus or contact the head librarian @ email@example.com for assistance.
- Digital materials have varied checkout dates. Printed books are checked out for two weeks and can be renewed for two more.
- Help – contact the librarian via chat, email, or phone.
@firstname.lastname@example.org or 843-921-6953